The following virtual exercise classes, wellbeing and mindfulness programs will be available to WVU and WVU Medicine employees:
Online Wellness Programs:
Virtual Exercise Classes:
All classes will be offered through Webex video conferencing. Please visit our classes webpage or home webpage to view our wellness calendar which has class days, times and meeting invitations.
- Mountaineers Move – offers free online exercise programming available to all WVU employees and students.
- Headspace – offers an app and also online content in mindfulness and meditation practices. Their premium service is now being offered to all healthcare providers for free.
- 10% Happier – has free access to the app for healthcare through their Coronavirus Sanity Guide which also includes meditations, podcasts, blog posts and talks.
- WVU Extension Service – offers tips for families to incorporate physical activity while practicing social distancing.
- WVU Campus Recreation – has an online rec and wellness guide.
For more information, please contact The Wellness Center at email@example.com.