Dr. Darren Liu, a Health Policy, Membership and Leadership faculty member, will co-host a meeting about the Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA)'s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging and Social Justice (DEIB & SJ) and Accomplishments.
Dr. Liu is a member of Board of Directors and co-chair its Diversity with Inclusion Committee of Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA). Their group has worked diligently since 2020 to implement strategic initiatives related to DEIB & SJ.
On Wednesday, Dec. 7, at 2 p.m. EST, AUPHA will share the progress that has been made thus far and the work yet to be done with members. This webinar also provides an opportunity for members to provide input on the future direction of AUPHA’s DEIB & SJ efforts.
Hosted by the Diversity with Inclusion Committee, presenters include:
- Julie Carmalt, PhD, Cornell University
- Mario Garner, EdD, MHA, FACHE, St. Luke’s – The Vintage Hospital
- Dan Gentry, PhD, MHA, President and CEO, AUPHA
- Darren Liu, MHA, MS, DrPH, West Virginia University
- Jennifer Munt, MS, Director of Education and Professional Development, AUPHA
- Carla Sampson, PhD, MBA, FACHE, New York University
- Laurie Shanderson, PhD, MPA, FACHE, Methodist College
- Jaime Stephens, CMP, CAE, Vice President and COO, AUPHA
Register for the webinar here.