All students enrolled in Health Sciences majors, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs.
BeWell staff are located on the Health Sciences Campus in Morgantown as a satellite office of the Carruth Center for Counseling and Psychological Services.
- Individualized care and ongoing assessment to guide treatment
- Short-term individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Outreach and consultation for students, faculty, and staff
- Community referrals for specialized care and/or extended care
- Referrals for psychiatric services and medication management
Fall Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm (some evening hours available)
Request an appointment online top of the page.
You can also call and/or email the BeWell clinicians to schedule an initial appointment:
Health Science Center South, First Floor, Suite 1256 (across from OT/PT clinic and above the Market)
View the map for directions.
1 in 5 adults will struggle with a mental health challenge. Research shows that the sooner someone seeks help, the better the outcome. Similar to our physical health, if we notice a change, we would want to follow up with a doctor to prevent a symptom/sign from worsening.
Those who choose a helping profession are at a greater risk of burnout than the rest of the population. Learning to integrate wellness and self-care can act as prevention in your later career.