Job Opportunities for Postdoctoral Researchers
Please review the list below for potential opportunities. This page will be updated once a week with new opportunities
- Malmo University – Postdoc Researcher - May 31, 2023
- NIH – Staff Scientist - May 31, 2023
- Cleveland Clinic – Faculty Biostatistics & Epidemiology - May 31, 2023
- Tulane University – Assistant Professor - April 24, 2023
- Scientific Opinion Editor – Springer Nature - April 24, 2023
- Oxford Suzhou Centre for Advanced Research – Research Scientist - April 24, 2023
- CT19 – Cell Reprogramming Specialist - April 19, 2023
- NIH Post Doc – CNS Tumor Biology - December 1, 2022
American Heart Association
- To help trainees initiate careers in cardiovascular and stroke research while obtaining significant research results under the supervision of a sponsor or mentor; supports individuals before they're ready for some stage of independent research
American Federation for Aging Research
- Program to encourage and further the careers of postdoctoral fellows with outstanding promise in the basic biological and biomedical sciences relevant to understanding aging processes and age-related diseases and disabilities.
American Cancer Society
- This award is to support the training of researchers who have received a doctoral degree to provide initial funding leading to an independent career in cancer research (including basic, preclinical, clinical, cancer control, psychosocial, behavioral, epidemiology, health services and health policy research).
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- To attract and train promising young investigators and doctors into the field of MS by supporting the training of postdoctoral fellows in studies related to MS. The Society supports fundamental as well as applied studies, non-clinical or clinical in nature, including projects in patient management, care and rehabilitation.
Ruth L. Kirchstein National Research Service Award for Individual Post Doctoral Fellows
- The purpose of this individual postdoctoral research training fellowship is to provide support to promising Fellowship Applicants with the potential to become productive, independent investigators in scientific health-related research fields relevant to the missions of participating NIH Institutes and Centers.
National Science Foundation
- The Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program was established in 2000 to fund basic research in areas of interest to the Intelligence Community. Today, the Program annually funds first- and second-year Postdoctoral Fellows researching topics as varied as molecular biology, nanotechnology, and robotics.
Life Sciences Research Foundation
- Fellowships across the spectrum of the life sciences: biochemistry; cell, developmental, molecular, plant, structural, organismic population and evolutionary biology; endocrinology; immunology; microbiology; neurobiology; physiology; virology.