Exploring highlights of research across diverse disciplines, departments and schools, the Van Liere Research Conference includes oral and poster presentations as well as opportunities to network with classmates and colleagues. The two-day event also will feature a keynote presentation by Patricia S. Steeg, senior investigator and deputy chief of the Women’s Malignancies Branch at the National Cancer Institute Center for Cancer Research.
Morgantown Campus Resources
At another location? Change your campus.
Health Sciences Center
- Chancellor's Awards
- Facilities Management
- Gold and Blue Walking Paths (PDF)
- Governance, Policies and Guidelines
- Health Sciences Surplus
- Indoor Map
- The Market @ WVU
- Morgantown Health Sciences Library
- Police and Office of Emergency Management
- Parking Office
- Planning An Event at Health Sciences
- The Rack II @ HSC